Monday, January 23, 2012

Cute Wedding Shoe Review

Since the beginning of the New Year, I've been swooning over de Lovely Affair's older posts.....super wow! They cover everything from Real Weddings, practical planning, oh the gorgeous photography, DIY, multicultural weddings, and eye candy galore! But what caught my eye this last time around...shoes! I just can't help it.  So if you haven't seen our awesome Wedding Shoe Board before, here is your chance!

I have a thing for shoes, especially cute, impractical, and expensive shoes…you know peep toe, pumps, ankle straps, mules, mary janes, wedges, slip ons, lace ups, sling backs, girly, high heel, low heel, kitten heel, ballet flats, leopard print, satin, leather, canvas, pleather (yes, it is real), suede, naugahyde, cotton, you name it,  I like it…. Much to the chagrin of an overflowing closet and my husband.  BUT what I love MOST is super cute shoes that infuse a little culture, style and just plain fun into a wedding. 

When I saw this shoe inspiration page over at Real Maine Weddings,  I almost fell out of my chair with excitement, just thinking about shoes! Weehoooo, how I wish I could have worn all of them…my favorite of course, ye ol’ ball and chain!

Given that the snow is falling and you are ALL stomping around in our big ol’ winter boots (I am currently on the beach in Brazil...weeeee), I thought I nice dose of cute wedding shoes would lift your spirits.

 
Middle L-R: The Little Goat | Leo Dj Photography | VR Veils | Jenny Jimenez
Bottom: L-R: The Little Goat | Nora Karen | Becca DIlley


And if that isn't enough, here is a great article featuring 43 Weddngworthy Shoes you can actually dance in on your big day!

What color are YOUR wedding shoes? Are you going BOLD or neutral or white or none at all? Leave a comment and tell us all about it.

As always, join us us FACEBOOK for more fabulous inspiration.  Interested in sumbitting your gorgeous Real Weddings or other photography, email me here! I'd love to hear from you.

Have a deLicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment and let us know what you like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...